When something is free, it can have a hidden cost
First, let’s start with defining the word.
Free without cost or payment
In business, cost is usually a monetary valuation of (1) effort, (2) material, (3) resources, (4) time and utilities consumed, (5) risks incurred, and (6) opportunity forgone in production and delivery of a good or service.
Digitalization provides more opportunities to get free stuff. Marketing tools are designed to encourage consumption of unnecessary items.
Rewards apps are created by marketing experts to get consumers to spend more.
Getting things for ‘free’ is based on defining cost based on a business model using the categories: effort, resources, time, risks and opportunity cost. This article provides three examples of rewards programs that can be beneficial when used effectively.
- Considerable effort is required for payout actual work is simple
- A computer
- Can lose time may be required to respond to questions and not qualify for surveys
- No risk to lose money
- Encouraged to sign up for services that cost money, be wise and don’t take the bait.
- Giving out personal information
- Surveys provide small amount of income not meant to be a job
- May distract from other activities requiring attention
- Worth the effort can be completed with music, Youtube or Netflix in the background
- I was skeptical, until I actually received payment
- Better than other rewards apps because you don’t need to buy anything and payout is cash!
- Must reach $30 for payout
|$30.18||PayPal||Pending||Dec 21, 2017||Jan 03, 2018|
- Minimal can get rewards by meeting daily step goals
- Smart phone
- Very Minimal
- Very short surveys for points, health related encourages positive change
- Great app to get rewards
- Can link to Scene card to get free movies
- Use my user code when joining! ledaf1760
- Visit site monthly to receive free products to review
- Computer or smartphone
- Required review are short and easy to complete
- Can sometimes be hard to find the product in the store
- Really great way to try new natural products
- Pay attention to how you answer the questions when bidding on product to ensure success
- Worth the time to write a brief review